Marvin Brato Sr
Poetry has possessed me
like a wide river pool twirling
where fresh sentimental thoughts
cascading an innate surge of passion.
Poetry has inspired me
like sunrise that awakens
to brighten my being with joy
and urge my indulgence to inscribe.
Poetry brings pleasure to me
encourages this soul to express
innate human reactions to existence
that accumulate as I meditate in solitude.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Poetry by Marvin Brato Sr )
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow