Some holding steel handles.
Those seated, in various scandals.
Asleep, completing unfinished orgies of last night.
Awake, faking understanding of bought press.
In trance, listening to music, cumming to Nirvana.
Extinct relics, writing poems.
Shhh.... The Passengers are travelling.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Passengers by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Complain, Sandra Feldman
- Trapped Inside This Head Of Mine, david kush