Some holding steel handles.
Those seated, in various scandals.
Asleep, completing unfinished orgies of last night.
Awake, faking understanding of bought press.
In trance, listening to music, cumming to Nirvana.
Extinct relics, writing poems.
Shhh.... The Passengers are travelling.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Passengers by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- That Old, Sweet Poison, C.k. Pearse
- Curriculum Vitae, C.k. Pearse
- O The Knowledge, sallam yassin
- The Day Silver Walked Into My Life, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Time To Come Home, Wilfred Mellers
- I Am Always With You, Amitava Sur
- I Dream Of You, Lilly Emery
- In Springtime Under The Trees, Kyle Schlicher
- Change Coming, Kyle Schlicher
- One Because Of The Other, Kyle Schlicher