Some holding steel handles.
Those seated, in various scandals.
Asleep, completing unfinished orgies of last night.
Awake, faking understanding of bought press.
In trance, listening to music, cumming to Nirvana.
Extinct relics, writing poems.
Shhh.... The Passengers are travelling.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Passengers by Hardik Vaidya )
- Mystery of love, Chiazo Egbukwu
- Complete homes, hasmukh amathalal
- Landfill, Phil Soar
- W-a-t-c-h! Fury online movie free full s.., afandi azhaa
- Inadequacy (Depression), Avuyile 'Avue' Maseko
- Sonnet: To My Doctor Boss, Dr John Celes
- Awakening, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Ours, Neela Nath
- Abstinence, Angela K Brown
- It Makes You Sad, mary douglas
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)