The Many Faces of Spring
So many faces that spring presents to us
And don’t we just love them all?
Ponds and lakes warm for ducks and geese
New flowers both small or sturdy and tall.
Sweet cheerful voices of children in the park
Flowers cropping up everywhere we look
Blooming in their old favorite way
A spring painting just like in a book.
The sunrises and the sunsets that somehow
Look a bit different in the springtime
I guess it is because nature knows exactly
What excitement it has in mind.
So let’s enjoy the season as we do others
For to me, it is just exactly like a dream
To see the lovely changes there are for
The many faces of spring!
Marilyn Lott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Many Faces of Spring by Marilyn Lott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Road is Full of Thorn,, Aftab Alam
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit On The Side, Rod Morris
- Some Things Should Not Have Been, Anita Khelawan
- Let not this earth be divided, gajanan mishra
- With situation, hasmukh amathalal
- Misery Loves Company, Bill Cantrell
- Hot Summer Tanka, Toshie Nohara
- No need to ask, gajanan mishra
- Truth, Tony Adah