The Joy Of Chol-Ha- Moed Beginning
THE JOY OF CHOL HA-MOED BEGINNING
The joy of Chol Ha- Moed beginning
The joy of an adventure
The joy of moving into a new world
The joy of the Jerusalem evening breeze
The joy of feeling oneself move lightly
The joy of the wind invigorating
The joy of freedom
The joy of beginning
The joy of Chol Ha- Moed again
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Joy Of Chol-Ha- Moed Beginning by Shalom Freedman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass