The Hero and The Villain
When you see a Hero,
what do you think of the Hero?
'The Hero is Amazing'
'The Hero saves lives'
'The Hero is a bad person, not even human.'
'He stinks and I don't like the hero.'
People love the hero,
they love the hero cause he saves lives,
they love him cause he protects the city,
Some people don't like the hero cause they are
the ones who do crime.
Crimes like murder, kidnapping, stealing, sell drugs,
rob banks..... but the person who hates the hero the
most..... is the Villain.
The ones who hate the Villain the most is the people,
the hero never takes a life, the hero doesn't hate the Villain, the hero wants to help the Villain.
The Villain knows he needs help, but the Villain Doesn't want help, the Villain has been through an emotional life, the villains hates everyone...
Everyone knows a Superhero story goes, the Villain ends up Dead..
Everyone must know this..
Sometimes all the Villains were once heroes..
You die a hero, or you live long enough to see
yourself become the Villain....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Hero and The Villain by Noel Lopez )
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery