The Force Of My Depth
I need to be more patient with my self, allow the force of my depth, of my soul to guide me through the various intuitions of my mind, trust the spirit of my depths to navigate the changing winds of human frailties, limitations, emotions. Allow, summons the land of my vision of a full life to unfold its dignity, to infuse me, to wash over me, to bless all those I have contact with. To release, to harmonize with their depth, with their core.
Anthony Cavuoti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Force Of My Depth by Anthony Cavuoti )
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon