Anthony Cavuoti Poems
- You But Not The Real You
- My God, My God, Why Hast Thou ...
- To My Future Self Now. We are not bound by the collective ...
- More Of Life As We Go On. Life is alive. We encounter more of...
- Sterilization Process Of Our M...
- It Does Not Have To Be This Wa... Every culture tries to ...
- In This World
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Mental health issues. The results of a spirit trying to establish itself into a physical and emotionally abusive, resistant and toxic Material order where individuals are indifferent to the suf...Children
Did you ever notice that what your really feel deep and sense down inside of you, is more real, is more powerful than your history, tendencies, ways and limitations, and when you fully aligned yoursel...Getting over ex
Comments about Anthony Cavuoti
Best Poem of Anthony Cavuoti
You But Not The Real You
We are more then ego;
It is you but not the real you.
Ego is b (be) to C, no where near I yet.