The Forbidden & Unwanted 'X'
I don't think.
I could ever let you go.
I may sound like a weirdo.
But I just wanted you to know.
You really did brighten my life.
You were my only summer.
In my years of winter.
Even though are time was short.
I'll never forget what we had was sought.
I know deep down that I will forever miss you.
Even if you are still in my life, I can't kiss you.
I tend to fall to deep.
Even after a week.
You captured me, like no one else.
I feel like I'm under a spell.
I really do wish you felt the same still.
But as long as you don't disappear.
I hope one day that might change and you will...
Joseph Orton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Forbidden & Unwanted 'X' by Joseph Orton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Holding My Unkempt Beards, Burquawalli A.., Bijay Kant Dubey