Adam M. Snow
The Flowing of Dulcet Melody
How sweet it is the swaying of dulcet melody,
only a profound sound like wind to the trees.
A beginning for what was the end;
a music, that does ascend.
It finds the heart and proudly gives in,
to ignore this sweet melody, it would be a sin.
Such peace that comes from dulcet melody,
from a note of an offset key.
It sways with a sound, a beauty to be heard-
like the voice of the morning bird.
How sweet it is, that I bear witness-
a profound sound swaying with a kiss.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Flowing of Dulcet Melody by Adam M. Snow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Who Am I?, Liilia Talts Morrison
- That 'Is' A Nice Car, Lawrence S. Pertillar