Adam M. Snow
The Flowing of Dulcet Melody
How sweet it is the swaying of dulcet melody,
only a profound sound like wind to the trees.
A beginning for what was the end;
a music, that does ascend.
It finds the heart and proudly gives in,
to ignore this sweet melody, it would be a sin.
Such peace that comes from dulcet melody,
from a note of an offset key.
It sways with a sound, a beauty to be heard-
like the voice of the morning bird.
How sweet it is, that I bear witness-
a profound sound swaying with a kiss.
Adam M. Snow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Flowing of Dulcet Melody by Adam M. Snow )
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)