Adam M. Snow
The Flowing of Dulcet Melody
How sweet it is the swaying of dulcet melody,
only a profound sound like wind to the trees.
A beginning for what was the end;
a music, that does ascend.
It finds the heart and proudly gives in,
to ignore this sweet melody, it would be a sin.
Such peace that comes from dulcet melody,
from a note of an offset key.
It sways with a sound, a beauty to be heard-
like the voice of the morning bird.
How sweet it is, that I bear witness-
a profound sound swaying with a kiss.
Adam M. Snow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Flowing of Dulcet Melody by Adam M. Snow )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Beautiful Little Christmas, Leah Ayliffe
- aChe HiLLy's Heal - oN thE hEELs oF eVeRy1, sEaN nOrTh
- Biswr, Swrji Basumatary
- Wine, Leong Ming Loong
- PARLIAMENTARY TYRANNY IN NAIROBI, alexander opicho
- Christmas, Paul Sebastian
- Let us not fail, hasmukh amathalal
- Friendship, Luo Zhihai
- Ang Mulugkhw, Swrji Basumatary
- Hounds, Anuradha Bhattacharyya