Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Divine Infatuation!
My time waits with frustration's night,
My casting eyes are but drought for your sight,
My lone hut, loses its art, in pitiable plight,
And my vacation is sick without your ride.
My fading me breathes anguish for your advent,
My whole psychic stretches up to the shore,
And in cultivated melancholy wears widow's lore.
My love for you negates the allotted time and space,
It bothers little for the cycles of so many births,
But for you who needs earth and heaven!
Hey dearest Miracle! How could I survive!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Divine Infatuation! by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- That Old, Sweet Poison, C.k. Pearse
- Curriculum Vitae, C.k. Pearse
- O The Knowledge, sallam yassin
- The Day Silver Walked Into My Life, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Time To Come Home, Wilfred Mellers
- I Am Always With You, Amitava Sur
- I Dream Of You, Lilly Emery
- In Springtime Under The Trees, Kyle Schlicher
- Change Coming, Kyle Schlicher
- One Because Of The Other, Kyle Schlicher