She moves fluidly on a circular stage.
Her style flawless,
she becomes the sparkle as the audience fades.
Slowly I become attractively restless
as my fear of expression fades.
I have to hold on to this moment of moving beauty.
I cannot afford to darkle,
So I hold my breath to soundly watch the beautiful dancer.
She is so beautiful and ferminine
yet I seem to capture the musculine excution of her dance,
she is a Perfect Muse, expressing her poetry in Dance
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Dancer by Don Mwaba )
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown