A Song of my Heart
Music is so amazing and wonderful to listern to
Sweet songs can make you dance, dream, cheer you up and sooth your soul
there is no better music i would love to listern to than you.
The movement of your lips is a slow jam that draws to me to kissing you
You compose great music by the movement of your hands with sexual dexterity on me..
It is so wonderful and soulful it soothes my soul
you are such beautiful music
you are a beautiful love song I am so in love with
A song thats so natural to me
A song that I love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Song of my Heart by Don Mwaba )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak