A Song of my Heart
Music is so amazing and wonderful to listern to
Sweet songs can make you dance, dream, cheer you up and sooth your soul
there is no better music i would love to listern to than you.
The movement of your lips is a slow jam that draws to me to kissing you
You compose great music by the movement of your hands with sexual dexterity on me..
It is so wonderful and soulful it soothes my soul
you are such beautiful music
you are a beautiful love song I am so in love with
A song thats so natural to me
A song that I love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Song of my Heart by Don Mwaba )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer
- We can't live, Somanathan Iyer
- Ideals, Somanathan Iyer
- That's Racist, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The best I could do, Somanathan Iyer
- A Confidence Born Of Grace, John deVries
- HAIKU...The Wizard of Ice, Ken e Hall
- Beautiful, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Landscapes Of Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak