The Cracked Shell
What lied a secret, beyond our understanding, cracked open. A sudden burst of fresh air that we can breath.
Time to treasure, teasure our loved ones, teasure our friends.
Your free, and always have been, you just never new until...
The Cracked Shell opened.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Cracked Shell by Holly Craig )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In born, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Darkness Surrounds, Shalom Freedman
- Sonnet # 510, Luis Estable
- Paryusana…festival on card, hasmukh amathalal
- A Kind Exit, Mae AC.
- Yesterday, ramesh rai
- Shooting Stars, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta