The Cracked Shell
What lied a secret, beyond our understanding, cracked open. A sudden burst of fresh air that we can breath.
Time to treasure, teasure our loved ones, teasure our friends.
Your free, and always have been, you just never new until...
The Cracked Shell opened.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Cracked Shell by Holly Craig )
- She Is Doing Her Happy Dance, Ronell Warren Alman
- IT's not unusual, george albot
- a break, kkc bba
- You Are Ever Sweet, Pintu Mahakul
- It is better, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Kilimanjaro, Tony Adah
- Caught in Rainy Weather, Nia Schexnider
- And we danced, Fluorescent Reality
- Sunset of our hearts, Fluorescent Reality
- She is precious, MOHAMMAD SKATI