Pancakes and Poodles
A posh little poodle, named Fifi. And a giant, rather tasty pancake!
This is just a random poem, that I hope you enjoy.
Fifi, who was walking along a candy floss lane...saw a rather tasty pancake, Pancake? ...
can you guess what she did? ...YES she ate it!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Pancakes and Poodles by Holly Craig )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- whats the point?, binod bastola
- If You Should Read This Poem, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- My Mother, Tony Adah
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid
- May Evening: Portrush East Strand, bryan wallace
- Girl In A Garden, Leslie Philibert
- Black and white!, SALINI NAIR
- Silverware, Trent Clark