Pancakes and Poodles
A posh little poodle, named Fifi. And a giant, rather tasty pancake!
This is just a random poem, that I hope you enjoy.
Fifi, who was walking along a candy floss lane...saw a rather tasty pancake, Pancake? ...
can you guess what she did? ...YES she ate it!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Pancakes and Poodles by Holly Craig )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Gown Of Dust, Rex mayor Ubini
- Dear God, Tara Stano
- Importance Of Nothing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- falling dead, Afrodita Alkline
- Monsoon Showers, Jaipal Singh
- My legs and my hands, gajanan mishra
- Perfectly Imperfect Poetry, Marvin Brato Sr
- Hands Thrown Up, I Am Krakatoa
- The truth about lies, kelvin alexander
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline