The Conscious Soul.
Branded by birth, but freed by life.
Looms but the shadow of the made truth.
By reason, by logics, by heart.
It is the concious soul.
When the ocean bades in the sun.
It is the bird that gives life in the tree.
And the human that mixes peace with war.
It is but the concious soul.
A sense of loneliness and a tear of happiness.
It is the fearless yet also the heartless.
The dream you dream with eyes wide open.
It is nothing but the concious soul.
Herant X..'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Conscious Soul. by Herant X.. )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Paul Laurence Dunbar
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)