The dying flower
There was love in the room.
It was the laughter in the rain.
With nearly broken legs, it kept its pride.
And bloomed and walked towards the heights.
With petals of white and its invisible crown
My flower flew in the night of blissful hopes.
Oh I wish time was my friend.
So I could rewrite the story in the end.
But sadly 't was my ignorance that I met.
To travel back in time and space.
Only to face my flower dying again.
Herant X..'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The dying flower by Herant X.. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Question of the Metaphysical Squirrel, Eugene Levich
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul