Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Confusing Maiden
The look, the smile, the gesture,
Open profile of mystic lake,
Who dare to judge, if she is real or fake,
The ever confusing maiden she is,
And more than Pandora's box her presence awakes.
She causes storm in man's psychic,
With little teasing of her response,
The epics hitherto she causes to govern,
And Time fails to record the mystery of her urn.
Helen, Cleopatra, Sita, Dropodi and so on,
Are born and gone,
But she remains as the damsel of the first morn.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Confusing Maiden by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA