The Cerulean Sea
A cerulean sea awaits the canorous music
Understood by the land, after the way we begin.
Screeching past us, the waves of pleasure corrupt
Us where the fraternity displeases and shocks.
One's scrawny body swims and lives within,
So that some people are steady, and also speedy.
Sparse droplets of water emanate from the sky
So blue like the sea that shines.
Fluffy clouds crowd around the arsenal of fuels,
To be damp and murderous, tiny and poor.
I have finery in them, fine works in them,
Your momism extracts blessings more than this.
It was a bumpy ride to the clouds,
Now that I know everything.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Cerulean Sea by Naveed Akram )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- The Shadow Of The Wind., Tony Adah
- True Meaning Of Friendship Quote, thumper 786
- Seesaws المراجيح, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- World Leprosy Week, john tiong chunghoo
- Catch 22 on the Lake District hills., Dan Reynolds
- My Words, Fatima Nusairat
- Jesus And Gandhi: South And North Of Sam.., Saiom Shriver
- I Remember, Ronald Chapman
- The Flash Of The Brahman, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Chick Coalition, Saiom Shriver