Helen Click Roberts
The Celebration Of Jesus' Birthday
Each year when Christmas comes round,
I sometimes wonder if we really understand what its all about.
We are so busy talking about Santa Claus,
and rushing to the shopping malls,
trying to hurry and buy them out,
That we never stop and think
that its Jesus' Birthday,
We are to Celebrate.
This Christmas, when we open our gaily wrapped Christmas Gifts,
with their Ribbons Bows, and Tinsel,
Let us Remember its Jesus' Birthday.
That's why it's Christmas.
Like the wise men with their Gifts, of Frankincense, and Myrrh.
Let us give the wonderful gift of peace and love.
For Jesus, was born as the Saviour, of the world.
When we sit down to our Christmas Dinner.
Let us bow our heads, and pray.
Let us Remember it's a Celebration of Jesus' Birthday.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Celebration Of Jesus' Birthday by Helen Click Roberts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -67, Ronjoy Brahma
- Haiku, bonsai, S.D. TIWARI
- The Bloody Power Politics of The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Haiku, butterflies fly, S.D. TIWARI
- Live to Enjoy Life, Jaipal Singh
- Aphorisms, Noel Sevilla
- habit, laxami Cards
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey