Helen Click Roberts
The Celebration Of Jesus' Birthday
Each year when Christmas comes round,
I sometimes wonder if we really understand what its all about.
We are so busy talking about Santa Claus,
and rushing to the shopping malls,
trying to hurry and buy them out,
That we never stop and think
that its Jesus' Birthday,
We are to Celebrate.
This Christmas, when we open our gaily wrapped Christmas Gifts,
with their Ribbons Bows, and Tinsel,
Let us Remember its Jesus' Birthday.
That's why it's Christmas.
Like the wise men with their Gifts, of Frankincense, and Myrrh.
Let us give the wonderful gift of peace and love.
For Jesus, was born as the Saviour, of the world.
When we sit down to our Christmas Dinner.
Let us bow our heads, and pray.
Let us Remember it's a Celebration of Jesus' Birthday.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Celebration Of Jesus' Birthday by Helen Click Roberts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What You Create, Susan Lacovara
- LEARNING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- VIRTUES VS. TRUTH, Beryl Dov
- LOVE VS. SCIENCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SUNRISE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BACK STABBING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Dispersion of Time, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Honour Killing (For The Arabic People), Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Are In My Way, Susan Lacovara
- I FORGIVE YOU 10 WORD, Beryl Dov