The Bull And The Bear
A bull and a bear
Went to a fair,
They got into a giant wheel
To get its feel.
When the wheel climbed high
The bear almost cried
But his companion, the bull
Sat contented and cool.
When the wheel turned around
And headed to the ground
The bear smiled in relief
While the bull moaned in grief!
Rajesh Thankappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Bull And The Bear by Rajesh Thankappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- sO u wannabe a hOLY cOw, bOy, sEaN nOrTh
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker