Mihaela Pirjol Poems
- Fears Fears in heart, fears in mind, For them reason I ...
- Airplane (Haiku)
- Desire We cannot aspire to that which is already dead, And ...
- Flying I dreamt I left this body Transcending mortal sin; ...
- Speak To Me Speak to me when I am lonesome, weak and sad
- Lucidity Of Love (Tanka) everything we know contradicts the ...
- When Love Was Young I forgot your eyes open in my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Fears in heart, fears in mind,
For them reason I can't find;
Fears in love, and of unknown,
Of the wind and what may blow;
Sleepless nights covered in worry,
For myself I feel so sorry.
Random thoughts, irrational,
Chase my mind, exhaustible;
Some of them with no substance,
In some others, feel the absence
Of someone with whom to share
This aching fear; it's so unfair!
A warm embrace, a gentle touch,
To mine heart would mean so much;
To reassure and wash fears away
Leaving place for brighter day;
Yet, my pillow only knows my ...