Mihaela Pirjol Poems
- Fears Fears in heart, fears in mind, For them reason I ...
- Speak To Me Speak to me when I am lonesome, weak and sad
- Airplane (Haiku)
- Desire We cannot aspire to that which is already dead, And ...
- Flying I dreamt I left this body Transcending mortal sin; ...
- Lucidity Of Love (Tanka) everything we know contradicts the ...
- When Love Was Young I forgot your eyes open in my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Fears in heart, fears in mind,
For them reason I can't find;
Fears in love and of unknown
Of the wind and what may blow;
Sleepless nights covered in worry
For myself I feel so sorry.
Random thoughts irrational
Chase my thoughts exhaustible,
Some of them with no substance,
In some others, feel the absence
Of someone with whom to share
This aching fear; it's so unfair!
A warm embrace, a gentle touch,
To mine heart would mean so much;
To assure and wash fears away
Leaving place for brighter day;
Yet, my pillow only knows my fears, ...