Mihaela Pirjol Poems
- Fears Fears in heart, fears in mind, For them reason I ...
- Desire We cannot aspire to that which is already dead, And ...
- Speak To Me Speak to me when I am lonesome, weak and sad
- Flying I dreamt I left this body Transcending mortal sin; ...
- Airplane (Haiku)
- When Love Was Young I forgot your eyes open in my ...
- Lucidity Of Love (Tanka) everything we know contradicts the ...
I live in Paphos, on the Island of Cyprus. The birthplace of Aphrodite - a peaceful town rich in culture and mythology, beautiful seashores, and abundant all-year-round sunshine; an inspiration for any sensitive soul. I discovered my passion for Poetry at the age of ten; when a volume of poetry by Rainer Maria Rilke was offered to me at school - a book I dearly treasured ever since. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Fears in heart, fears in mind,
For them reason I can't find;
Fears in love and of unknown
Of the wind and what may blow;
Sleepless nights covered in worry
For myself I feel so sorry.
Random thoughts irrational
Chase my thoughts exhaustible,
Some of them without no substance,
In some others, feel the absence
Of someone with whom to share
This aching fear; it's so unfair!
A warm embrace, a gentle touch,
To mine fears would mean so much;
To assure and wash away
Leaving place for brighter day;
Yet, my pillow only knows my fears, ...