The Black Knight
A beaten and a baffled man,
My life drags lamely day by day,
Too young to die, too old to plan,
In failure grey.
The knights ride east, the knights ride west,
For ladyes' tokens blithe of cheer,
Each bound upon some gallant quest;
While I rust here.
Read poems about / on: life
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Black Knight by John Todhunter )
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar
- What a scene, hasmukh amathalal
- Pastoral, Naveed Khalid