On his cross still hangs the Saviour,
Bears our sins in dreadful sum,
Eighteen centuries and three quarters,
Yet his kingdom is not come.
"It is finished!" Was it finished
When thy path of pain was trod?
Thou didst bear the sins of mortals,
Who shall bear the sins of God?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Golgotha by John Todhunter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Echo Poems: How to search for treasure, Brian Johnston
- Friend, Neela Nath
- World War III, Babatunde Aremu
- What I see, Danielle Dessels
- Crumbling, Violet Winters
- Identity - love, gajanan mishra
- Sunflowers, Donal Mahoney
- de clichés, co the skipper
- Lynda's Lover-1, Neela Nath
- As darkness falls, Danielle Dessels