Whispers Of Night
The birth of a flower
If I had a petal for every time someone
pretended to love me, and lied to me
(your truth is always half lie)
I'd be swimming in an ocean of roses!
believe me when I tell you..
darling, love is nothing but scarcity!
except when 'I love you' becomes a drug.
In the end, every flower has its own story
alike love, it only grows for glory..
and without being sorry,
tries to write its own blazing destiny!
behind the ruins of nightfall,
defying the odds, those changing souls,
the burning candles of a new-found love!
Whispers Of Night's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The birth of a flower by Whispers Of Night )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- a hundred and twenty two miles, months, .., Mandolyn ...
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser