How sweet you are!
Alluring, attractive, gorgeous!
I wonder your delicacy, perfection, finesse
I disagree with the poets who use similes and metaphors
to describe the beauty.
I could never find words to express your elegance.
All these qualities couldn't work.
The beauty remained venomous.
Delicay failed to mitigate the poison.
The beauty remained virulent.
A killer, who killed ME inside me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Beauty by Tayyab Ijaz )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
Poem of the Day
- Not necessarily, hasmukh amathalal
- I embrace my pen, gajanan mishra
- Loveless Love, Paul Hartal
- But vicinty, hasmukh amathalal
- Past Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Still Small Voice, Leong Ming Loong
- Gap and divide, hasmukh amathalal
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Mulugkhw..., Swrji Basumatary
- Being Entertained By Nature, RoseAnn V. Shawiak