Paul Clement Czaja
I am yours, Father, on this day of Your Creating
I am yours!
Like the tree, I see you in the sun’s light,
And I grow towards you -
Like the bird, I know you in the joy of flying,
And I swoop for you -
Like the bee, I know you in the way of sipping nectar,
And I relish you!
Father, wherever I wander in my life,
You are going with me.
Father, whenever I look on someone with love,
You are there.
I am your anointed child,
You embrace me always -
Your cheek against my cheek,
Your hand is in my hair.
Father, when I lift up my heart’s desire in prayer,
You allow - You allow!
Father in Heaven, I praise you
For you turn my soul’s secret wishes
Into each morning’s surprise Gifts!
Paul Clement Czaja's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thanksgiving by Paul Clement Czaja )
- The Purple Ant, Bhargabi Dei Mahakul
- Just For Me, Elia Michael
- A Sad Bird, Rohit Sapra
- we are a perfect promenade, Mandolyn ...
- When Love Opened The Door, Lora Colon
- Bounty of giving, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.50, Monk E. Biz
- The hunter's trap شرك الصياد - للشاعر ال.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tears of Eyes Speak The Truth, Rohit Sapra
- Goose bumps / song, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As Soon as Fred Gets Out of Bed, Jack Prelutsky
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)