Paul Clement Czaja
I am yours, Father, on this day of Your Creating
I am yours!
Like the tree, I see you in the sun’s light,
And I grow towards you -
Like the bird, I know you in the joy of flying,
And I swoop for you -
Like the bee, I know you in the way of sipping nectar,
And I relish you!
Father, wherever I wander in my life,
You are going with me.
Father, whenever I look on someone with love,
You are there.
I am your anointed child,
You embrace me always -
Your cheek against my cheek,
Your hand is in my hair.
Father, when I lift up my heart’s desire in prayer,
You allow - You allow!
Father in Heaven, I praise you
For you turn my soul’s secret wishes
Into each morning’s surprise Gifts!
Paul Clement Czaja's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thanksgiving by Paul Clement Czaja )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic Journey, Sandra Feldman
- Start Afresh, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Am, Luc Leclaire
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle