RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Tempting fate with reality as it passes by unobtrusively
in needs of it's own.
Looking to no one, yet being followed because of who it is.
Beaming rays of fortune down darkened roads of life,
never settling for anyone else's opinions on anything.
Freely spacing wherever life leads in any given moment,
totally recalling every detail, while looking at the movie
Photographically listening to every picture placed
triumphantly there beside imagination's presence.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tempting Fate by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey