Before I taste death,
pour heap blood on the sofa.
Snap this day once again.
Hilarious whistle selling a ‘’fii’’ sound
behind my window.
Threshing a sleepfull eye.
This is the fourth dream in one dream.
Fluttered storm belch on my shoulder.
A honey hunter hunts yonder.
Flurried harvested feathers shove the forest
with raspy sounds that stormed my sofa,
by the sands of the debt of doves.
Do not rap. This is refuge
By the right, this is lively to spiritism.
Lionize you, I. Do not rap,
or I shall call the sward-lad
then penetrate he, your braveness.
He shall pluck your soul
with lithe tempest.
Smell the honey oddly,
smell the drying honey.
My sleep is gone deep, and pumping
but before I join the ancestral snort
come in and clean my sofa.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (TAMER by Ebi Robert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Arrival, Michael McParland
- The Answer, Michael McParland
- A Message from Heaven, Clara Keiper
- Sweet Loving Mammeries, Michael McParland
- Sweet Girl, Michael McParland
- Sub Par, Michael McParland
- Stupid Dreams, Michael McParland
- Striking Beauty, Michael McParland
- Stressed Countenance, Michael McParland
- Spinning, Michael McParland