Before I taste death,
pour heap blood on the sofa.
Snap this day once again.
Hilarious whistle selling a ‘’fii’’ sound
behind my window.
Threshing a sleepfull eye.
This is the fourth dream in one dream.
Fluttered storm belch on my shoulder.
A honey hunter hunts yonder.
Flurried harvested feathers shove the forest
with raspy sounds that stormed my sofa,
by the sands of the debt of doves.
Do not rap. This is refuge
By the right, this is lively to spiritism.
Lionize you, I. Do not rap,
or I shall call the sward-lad
then penetrate he, your braveness.
He shall pluck your soul
with lithe tempest.
Smell the honey oddly,
smell the drying honey.
My sleep is gone deep, and pumping
but before I join the ancestral snort
come in and clean my sofa.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (TAMER by Ebi Robert )
- The Bridge From The Other Side, Is It Poetry
- Car Wars, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Rumor has it., Harold R Hunt Sr
- When the angels come, Harold R Hunt Sr
- No more bullets, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Memories, Yovanni Emmanuel
- When the Dawn Comes, Fatima Nusairat
- The Cat Lady, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Night Owl, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Loving you, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)