Tari; The Greatest Magic
Temptress the sorceress brimful of black-magic;
hereby kisses boom of brill wizard.
Kisses to choleric black-out.
Kisses to trace chirping of citations.
Fending the zits of evil flaunting preface,
romantic tipsy of necromancy.
Kisses to forest ceilings
pushing cooing notice
so strife each, sterling white-out.
He that has ears let him hear.
He that does not have ears let him listen.
Principals nested on the squawk
Tawny nest freeze.
Kisses healed him grew
going go, mare mere scroll.
Let the thunder rule the day
and lightning rule the night.
Tinged to the extreme, angelic pen
to a fluting oldster stumbling.
While magic mused, angel princes.
Kisses Tari, kisses white magic
Kisses of light, moonless price.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Tari; The Greatest Magic by Ebi Robert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak