Sunshine Blew Around
The sunshine blew around,
And dazzled the breeze.
The cloud stopped it's rain shower,
With great ease.
The sunshine asked the breeze,
Would you be my girlfriend?
The breeze asked the sun,
Would you be my boyfriend?
And so the sunshine and the breeze,
Blew around and dazzled.
They razzled and dazzled each other
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sunshine Blew Around by Vera Sidhwa )
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman