The Sun is a bubbling drunk,
all alone, shining bright!
with no one to truly kiss
But for now, he drinks it up,
I like you sometimes, not always,
You need to drink too, I know,
but I need to think clearer...
Should pursue, something new,
Your going to burn out someday,
as will I, that's what I like about
Sharing and sparing and tearing,
and wearing ourselves down,
Standing in a very dark hall,
with all my thoughts hanging out,
no matter what!
Let your heart meat exalt, do leaps,
until it breaks,
For most people are unkind and blind,
or even rich, repulsively stupid!
Surely there's some truth in that?
And even the poor can seem so shallow,
we all are...at times,
But the Sun burns true,
And I know that we will die quite soon,
And everything we said or did,
will be lost in a smokescreen,
but what about all these fences, thoughts?
Be a Bridge - C'mon!
Feel brave - C'mon!
Sometimes I give up
just in case
I can't hold myself up,
look at this - look,
Feel the weight!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Summer Sphere by GRANT FRASER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I broke your heart, shubham sutar
- I APOLGIZE FOR YOU انا بعتذرلك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- art uncle jude, binod bastola
- happy birthday to you, shubham sutar
- Flying together, Nalini Chaturvedi
- fight back for you, shubham sutar
- Indulgence, Angela Khristin Brown
- Inspiration of Infancy, Chris Jax
- Assorted Interpretations, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar