Theodora (Theo) Onken
It seems the world has many ears- -
I wonder, can they even hear me breathe?
Does my every breath come across loud and clear?
Can you even hear it when we leave?
Never mind that last question- -
The answer is- -'Of course you can'
With masters such as Billy & Joey
Our noise must come across first hand!
Your receivers have been left in place- -
Sage advise given more than twice...
So, i will not bore you with more: 'Riddle Rap'
My words here should more than suffice!
Sonja says so many things daily- -
Why without her words we would surely be blind...
With a birds eye view - there's always a clue
Thankful for the enviromental facts that we find!
So with the coming of the warmer days- -
We shall be examining the day and night time breeze- -
Garnering pollution samples needed for examination...
While the rest of you listen for me to sneeze! ! !
Theodora (Theo) Onken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
By, Theodora Onken
Spring, Summer, EPA, Pollution, NSA.
Comments about this poem (Summer Breeze~ by Theodora (Theo) Onken )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Home They Brought Her Warrior Dead, Alfred Lord Tennyson
Poem of the Day
- Touch Downs, Saiom Shriver
- Bethlehem, Saiom Shriver
- Beloved Brand, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Shadow, Benjamin Michael Clark
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I See You, See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- have you seen my hand?, Mandolyn ...
- My Inspiration Are You, The Day I Saw You, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Azar, Nassy Fesharaki
- Ohio State, Saiom Shriver
- crowding around the crumbs you leave, Mandolyn ...