RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Wriggling inside, nervous energy squirming around, allowing for all the stress going on today - it's pretty mild.
So far every avenue is filled with blockages, preventing me from giving in and resting deep in contemplation.
Far into my mind I delve and dive, attempting to bring myself into a somewhat relaxed mode.
Life must be slowed down so I can remember what it's like to be smart again because of memory problems plaquing and suffocating my intellect.
Arriving at conclusions close to imagination I strive to coallesce and collate every thought into albums to put on my photographic screens of subconsciousness.
Feeling at ease a little more, I begin to float in my oasis of the soul, settling into a pool of imagination.
Giving in to the feelings, I lie back and bring my being into alignment with who I am inside.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Suffocating Intellect by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu