RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Succulent blossoms of musical etudes, floating about my mind, giving special ideas to elaborate or finish inventing in my time.
Decorating my intellect with nature and it's wholesome landscape of beauty.
Colorful patterns being made by imagination as I write even now, challenges me to keep up with it's special cognitive talent.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Succulent Blossoms by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Woman, callum marvin
- Interior Light Shining, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra