Romance is a language of intimacy
One act of chivalry
Manifested by outward expression
May lead to powerful attraction.
Experience best explains what Love is
Lives forever with hope and faith
Varies from simple to grand gestures
A sacrifice, loyalty and devotion.
Relationship is about Romance and Love
Gestures and feelings are important
An attachment of body, mind and spirit
Souls of two entities bonded by these Strings.
Chris Frando's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strings by Chris Frando )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If only truth was Simple, Bull Hawking
- Two Boys in my Life, Minerva Montecalvo
- I am a Plate of Rice, Minerva Montecalvo
- Simply Me, Minerva Montecalvo
- Moves On, Socheata Mok
- Irom I Miss You, Lalit Kaira
- The Treasures I Have, Minerva Montecalvo
- If I were a pet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock