Romance is a language of intimacy
One act of chivalry
Manifested by outward expression
May lead to powerful attraction.
Experience best explains what Love is
Lives forever with hope and faith
Varies from simple to grand gestures
A sacrifice, loyalty and devotion.
Relationship is about Romance and Love
Gestures and feelings are important
An attachment of body, mind and spirit
Souls of two entities bonded by these Strings.
Chris Frando's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strings by Chris Frando )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry