Romance is a language of intimacy
One act of chivalry
Manifested by outward expression
May lead to powerful attraction.
Experience best explains what Love is
Lives forever with hope and faith
Varies from simple to grand gestures
A sacrifice, loyalty and devotion.
Relationship is about Romance and Love
Gestures and feelings are important
An attachment of body, mind and spirit
Souls of two entities bonded by these Strings.
Chris Frando's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strings by Chris Frando )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Algernon Charles Swinburne
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Sir Walter Scott
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- The law of these times, Ravikumar C.P.
- So Many Minds Are Left Fractured, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Mystic Blake, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Today's World, Leong Ming Loong
- Thoughts in the Moonlight, Luo Zhihai
- Tales Of A Wife: Honeymoon, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Guard well, gajanan mishra
- The Photographer, Ravikumar C.P.
- Tuavatara!, Ravikumar C.P.
- Mystery Caller, Ravikumar C.P.