What comes in my mind?
A reckless feeling, that I cannot explain.
Water rain, grey sky.
Outside the door observing eyes.
Airplanes, hotels& bridges
On the morning station.
A crowd of people
Bees in the hive
Computers talking loud
Imagine TV, books review.
It may offend you.
Did you ever kill someone?
I don't shoot for miss.
Flocks of sheep with the monitor shaper.
Silent news papers
The last carriage, is the dead one.
Pigeons as a pet, looking at you from the steps.
Mouse in a railway forest
Luca Menin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Station by Luca Menin )
- A lovely smile upon your face, Erato
- Contemplation, Edward Kofi Louis
- That Love, Dabouz Yamina
- Oranien, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Historic, But Black Statue of Radha-.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Uncompleted Quest, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- All-in-one, Edward Kofi Louis
- Make Me, Sentamu Aziz
- The Traffic Light, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bye Baby, Sentamu Aziz
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(November 9 - 1937)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)