What comes in my mind?
A reckless feeling, that I cannot explain.
Water rain, grey sky.
Outside the door observing eyes.
Airplanes, hotels& bridges
On the morning station.
A crowd of people
Bees in the hive
Computers talking loud
Imagine TV, books review.
It may offend you.
Did you ever kill someone?
I don't shoot for miss.
Flocks of sheep with the monitor shaper.
Silent news papers
The last carriage, is the dead one.
Pigeons as a pet, looking at you from the steps.
Mouse in a railway forest
Luca Menin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Station by Luca Menin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mystery of poem, gajanan mishra
- Dramatization, Kewayne Wadley
- The Maddening Dance, Tony Adah
- Alternative Prayer, Phil Soar
- I appear, gajanan mishra
- Young Wife's Longing, Paul Sebastian
- Ants Crawling, Naveed Akram
- applying online, lee fones
- Stay not away, gajanan mishra
- Ah! Little Woodlouse - Are You Unreal?, Brian P FitzGerald