Spurning Artificial Limits
Spurning artificial limits, she
Aims at ideals assuring future bright.
Natural skills are reinforced despite
Great need for greater space, for quality.
The grace we trace unlocked is, needs no key.
Ostentation superficial slight
Notice draws for, turning to insight,
An intuition deep helps her to see
Truth's beacon light with perspicacity.
As actors in Life's play may one day we
Link 'cause' into 'effect' to share delight,
Independant minds combined, yet free.
Allow yourself the luxury to look!
World wide awaits, forever open book,
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Spurning Artificial Limits by Jonathan ROBIN )
- Festival Of Light, Amitava Sur
- YouTube and Phalloplasty, Jeff Gangwer
- Journey, Dave Cadaqu
- Brad Pitt / Brad Dourif, Jeff Gangwer
- History / Your Dust, Jeff Gangwer
- "...through your rape whistle", Jeff Gangwer
- "Angels are...", Jeff Gangwer
- Your Ghost Doesn't Haunt This Room, Jeff Gangwer
- She Wore Poison on Her Neck, Jeff Gangwer
- Yes or No?, Jeff Gangwer
Poem of the Day
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)