Spectral Verses, IX, Conceptual Realm of Beginning
In the conceptual realm of beginning
where my spirit is dispelled by the light
forced through the canal of awakening
I will breathe my next breath of life.
By the pangs of my birth’s separation
where my being is renewed in the flesh
worldly base to divine aspiration
I wander unable to rest.
Empirical voids comprise the heavens;
multitudinous suns burn out and restart,
I will share their fate for millennium
through the finite beats of my heart.
On the cleft of divine intervention
between marrow and umbilical blood
despite genius of human invention
my soul’s evolution is love.
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spectral Verses, IX, Conceptual Realm of Beginning by Captain Cur )
Did you read them?
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar
- What a scene, hasmukh amathalal
- Pastoral, Naveed Khalid
- I feel autumn, hasmukh amathalal
- A Tribute To Love, Naveed Khalid
- All Time Poet, Akhtar Jawad
- Carnival, Naveed Khalid