Spectral Verses, IX, Conceptual Realm of Beginning
In the conceptual realm of beginning
where my spirit is dispelled by the light
forced through the canal of awakening
I will breathe my next breath of life.
By the pangs of my birth’s separation
where my being is renewed in the flesh
worldly base to divine aspiration
I wander unable to rest.
Empirical voids comprise the heavens;
multitudinous suns burn out and restart,
I will share their fate for millennium
through the finite beats of my heart.
On the cleft of divine intervention
between marrow and umbilical blood
despite genius of human invention
my soul’s evolution is love.
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spectral Verses, IX, Conceptual Realm of Beginning by Captain Cur )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Resent therefore, hasmukh amathalal
- Colour, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- Not feasible, hasmukh amathalal
- The heart, Leong Ming Loong
- Not shy away, hasmukh amathalal
- Time, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- who, Cee Bea
- Give and Take, Md. Ziaul Haque
- She has Fallen Ill, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Sometimes It Feels So Bad, Md. Ziaul Haque