RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Enduring life and it's hectic schedules, hoping for
faith to give some energy and peace.
Lifting spirits, elevating your soul with lace-like
fingers of hope and prayer.
Swirling and floating down paths of renewal, bringing
gentle joy and faith to everyone you meet along the
Although enduring life and it's hectic schedules
sometimes gets in the way.
No matter - life stretches with elastic-like
complicity at every turn - aiding our souls on their
paths to heaven.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soul's Faith by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Poem of the Day
- Money (Cedi), Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Off the Rez, Smoky Hoss
- As an emigrant كمهاجر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Two Little Boats, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- The Golden Swan, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- As a passer-bye, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is Blue, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Song of Yuletide Night, Sir Toby Moses
- Another Jungle Pool, Denis Martindale
- Buy Me, My Love, Tom Navarro