RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Enduring life and it's hectic schedules, hoping for
faith to give some energy and peace.
Lifting spirits, elevating your soul with lace-like
fingers of hope and prayer.
Swirling and floating down paths of renewal, bringing
gentle joy and faith to everyone you meet along the
Although enduring life and it's hectic schedules
sometimes gets in the way.
No matter - life stretches with elastic-like
complicity at every turn - aiding our souls on their
paths to heaven.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soul's Faith by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Ode To Peace, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Divine Words, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Dark chocolate, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Colonization, gajanan mishra
- Coexisting, Kyle Schlicher
- Feelings, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Let me tell a friend a story, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Our Fall خريفنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sufferings, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- MacDeath - From Zombie Apocalypse Poems .., Matthew Lawler
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)