RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Enduring life and it's hectic schedules, hoping for
faith to give some energy and peace.
Lifting spirits, elevating your soul with lace-like
fingers of hope and prayer.
Swirling and floating down paths of renewal, bringing
gentle joy and faith to everyone you meet along the
Although enduring life and it's hectic schedules
sometimes gets in the way.
No matter - life stretches with elastic-like
complicity at every turn - aiding our souls on their
paths to heaven.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soul's Faith by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman
- It Is Very Sad, Ronell Warren Alman
- Her Sonnet, sheade rudman
- ~Project Monarch~, Allan Gerard
- The Hand, Sandra Feldman
- ONLY ASHES OF AN UGLY AGGRESSION, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Day In July, Nick krakana
- Love, Tanja Bulovic
- Boxed, Barisan Chatterjee
- The Figure of a Priest, Emmanuel George Cefai