I'm sorry for the things I've done.
I'm sorry I can't be your number one.
I'm sorry I always put you to the test
I'm sorry I can't be the best
I'm sorry I keep myself in a shell.
I'm sorry I put you through hell.
I'm sorry that sorry is not enough.
I'm sorry for all the dumb stuff.
I'm sorry for all the pain.
and for not cleaning the stain.
I'm sorry for the things I've said.
and all the things you may have read.
I'm sorry from head to toe.
I'm sorry I can't take a 'no'.
I'm sorry for needing you.
That's just something I tend to do.
I'm sorry that I just want you to see.
That I don't want you to ever stop loving me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorry by Diana jaafreh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Baby, you are poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Thanking My Mother for Piano Lessons, Diane Wakoski
- Risa, Matthew Hunt
- Inside Out, Diane Wakoski
- Blue Monday, Diane Wakoski
- Belly Dancer, Diane Wakoski
- nigeria freedom, ademola oluwabusayo
- I Am A Frog, Lilly Emery
- ray of sunshine, ademola oluwabusayo
- what kills you; helps me live, Rodney R. Cooper