I'm sorry for the things I've done.
I'm sorry I can't be your number one.
I'm sorry I always put you to the test
I'm sorry I can't be the best
I'm sorry I keep myself in a shell.
I'm sorry I put you through hell.
I'm sorry that sorry is not enough.
I'm sorry for all the dumb stuff.
I'm sorry for all the pain.
and for not cleaning the stain.
I'm sorry for the things I've said.
and all the things you may have read.
I'm sorry from head to toe.
I'm sorry I can't take a 'no'.
I'm sorry for needing you.
That's just something I tend to do.
I'm sorry that I just want you to see.
That I don't want you to ever stop loving me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorry by Diana jaafreh )
- Hidden Love~, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- broken heart, jaquesha webb
- In My Head, Foster Teegarden
- Love is Splattered Everywhere!, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- Deep Water, The Princess
- All Things Nice, Tania Montgomery
- Love is a Sad and Sorry Chameleon, Hebert Logerie
- Love Thru Poetic Passion, Sandra Feldman
- The Ocean's Gates, Brandt Nightingale
- Tribute to the King, Tania Montgomery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- A New Day, Electric Lady
- Evening Star, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
- Heather Burns