Ima Ryma, all things, all time.
Ima Ryma, the good, the bad,
The ugly, the beauty in rhyme.
Sonnets - some happy and some sad,
And sonnets - some to send a scare,
And sonnets - some a mad to make,
And sonnets - some a laugh to share,
And sonnets - some a heart to ache.
So many sonnets - some fatigue,
Some say Ima Ryma - enough.
Not in the Shakespeare, Spencer league,
But some are diamonds in the rough.
For each new day and each new year,
Ima Ryma, a sonneteer.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sonneteer by Ima Ryma )
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak