Ima Ryma, all things, all time.
Ima Ryma, the good, the bad,
The ugly, the beauty in rhyme.
Sonnets - some happy and some sad,
And sonnets - some to send a scare,
And sonnets - some a mad to make,
And sonnets - some a laugh to share,
And sonnets - some a heart to ache.
So many sonnets - some fatigue,
Some say Ima Ryma - enough.
Not in the Shakespeare, Spencer league,
But some are diamonds in the rough.
For each new day and each new year,
Ima Ryma, a sonneteer.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sonneteer by Ima Ryma )
- A Fish Remains, Rohit Sapra
- My Heart Is Still Alive, Rohit Sapra
- Nwng2(Simangnisim), Swrji Basumatary
- Tuniapali Tracks On, Pintu Mahakul
- अपने तसव्वुर में जीने दे और (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Life Is Good and Not Always Bad, Rohit Sapra
- Reciprocity, Valsa George
- The Spring After Him, Asma Riaz Khan
- Into Place, Margaret Moran
- A walk in the Twilight, Latha Krishnan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)