Jesus James Llorico
Sonnet On Love III (True Love)
Many have sought what real love imply
To some, it may be just a normal thing
To others, it's the ultimate feeling
For me, it is like when you close your eyes
And still you see the beauty in the sky
Love is when you give and expect nothing
If you wait for something, the love you bring
And it's not coming, it can make you cry...
You will feel bitter and say that love hurts!
But it should be the other way around
You must be cheerful if she is happy
E'en if you're not part of her lovely ground
A feeling that we should never assert
For a love to last through eternity...
Jesus James Llorico's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sonnet On Love III (True Love) by Jesus James Llorico )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- When Spring Goes By, Duncan Campbell Scott
- (955) Poverty (Acros.., Melvina Germain
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)