Jesus James Llorico
Sonnet On Love III (True Love)
Many have sought what real love imply
To some, it may be just a normal thing
To others, it's the ultimate feeling
For me, it is like when you close your eyes
And still you see the beauty in the sky
Love is when you give and expect nothing
If you wait for something, the love you bring
And it's not coming, it can make you cry...
You will feel bitter and say that love hurts!
But it should be the other way around
You must be cheerful if she is happy
E'en if you're not part of her lovely ground
A feeling that we should never assert
For a love to last through eternity...
Jesus James Llorico's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sonnet On Love III (True Love) by Jesus James Llorico )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira