Will I still remember when you've gone away?
How will I ever survive without you
A cold wind is blowing up outside today.
And the chill in the air is getting strong.
The leafs appear colourful as they dance.
As flower buds fall to the ground where I stand.
If only I was given one more last chance.
My heart wouldn't have held so much demand.
Yet it's all way to late I come to find.
As I wander along missing you the way I do.
My heart feels the emptiness that was left behind.
For I know deep within how much I loved you.
This heart can't be fooled that your now gone.
This heart feels all the pain that lingers on.
Suelynn Walters's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sonnet 3 by Suelynn Walters )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- I Knew a Woman, Theodore Roethke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- The Man, Victor Kretzie
- Again, Joseph Archer
- the business of cuisine, oskar hansen
- For You And I, Edward Kofi Louis
- Crucifixion of th' Soul..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Beware Of Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bigtha, Edward Kofi Louis
- Love Me Girl, Joseph Archer
- One Christmas Eve From The North..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Neryah, Edward Kofi Louis