Will I still remember when you've gone away?
How will I ever survive without you
A cold wind is blowing up outside today.
And the chill in the air is getting strong.
The leafs appear colourful as they dance.
As flower buds fall to the ground where I stand.
If only I was given one more last chance.
My heart wouldn't have held so much demand.
Yet it's all way to late I come to find.
As I wander along missing you the way I do.
My heart feels the emptiness that was left behind.
For I know deep within how much I loved you.
This heart can't be fooled that your now gone.
This heart feels all the pain that lingers on.
Suelynn Walters's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sonnet 3 by Suelynn Walters )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Laid as wreath, hasmukh amathalal
- The Coconut, Meena Somasundaram