Will I still remember when you've gone away?
How will I ever survive without you
A cold wind is blowing up outside today.
And the chill in the air is getting strong.
The leafs appear colourful as they dance.
As flower buds fall to the ground where I stand.
If only I was given one more last chance.
My heart wouldn't have held so much demand.
Yet it's all way to late I come to find.
As I wander along missing you the way I do.
My heart feels the emptiness that was left behind.
For I know deep within how much I loved you.
This heart can't be fooled that your now gone.
This heart feels all the pain that lingers on.
Suelynn Walters's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sonnet 3 by Suelynn Walters )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman