Solitude not Loneliness
Solitude not loneliness
Where does your mind go when you are alone? Do you reminisce about your past thoughts learning from that story told?
The issues of our life are explained in theses moments of reflection, isolated experiences to learn as you grow for the reason of the questions, and answers that you will surely hold, Inside your mind you might stay until the loneliness is left alone, by yourself in that corner room while confidence unfolds.
Looking through these two windows understanding the purpose of solitude, while being by yourself with everyone you'll see who is really who, and desperate for the meaning of Love, that is shared from the mighty god. Yet not many seem to speak in this simple language so afraid to leave their false cornerstone.
Jason Atkinson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Solitude not Loneliness by Jason Atkinson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- P08222014, Andy Caldwell
- Simple Thought, Tim Holmes Jr
- A Glowing Angel, Rohit Sapra
- Fire Balls, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- AL-KATTAB (A PLACE USED TO BE AN ALTERNA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I lack true knowledge, gajanan mishra
- THE INEVITABLE DEATH, AMADU KAMARA
- I failed to, gajanan mishra
- essay # i'll never know, gordon nosworthy
- I See The Sun, Pijush Biswas