Solitude not Loneliness
Solitude not loneliness
Where does your mind go when you are alone? Do you reminisce about your past thoughts learning from that story told?
The issues of our life are explained in theses moments of reflection, isolated experiences to learn as you grow for the reason of the questions, and answers that you will surely hold, Inside your mind you might stay until the loneliness is left alone, by yourself in that corner room while confidence unfolds.
Looking through these two windows understanding the purpose of solitude, while being by yourself with everyone you'll see who is really who, and desperate for the meaning of Love, that is shared from the mighty god. Yet not many seem to speak in this simple language so afraid to leave their false cornerstone.
Jason Atkinson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Solitude not Loneliness by Jason Atkinson )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Poem of the Day
- Money (Cedi), Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Off the Rez, Smoky Hoss
- As an emigrant كمهاجر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Two Little Boats, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- The Golden Swan, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- As a passer-bye, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is Blue, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Song of Yuletide Night, Sir Toby Moses
- Another Jungle Pool, Denis Martindale
- Buy Me, My Love, Tom Navarro