Solitude not Loneliness
Solitude not loneliness
Where does your mind go when you are alone? Do you reminisce about your past thoughts learning from that story told?
The issues of our life are explained in theses moments of reflection, isolated experiences to learn as you grow for the reason of the questions, and answers that you will surely hold, Inside your mind you might stay until the loneliness is left alone, by yourself in that corner room while confidence unfolds.
Looking through these two windows understanding the purpose of solitude, while being by yourself with everyone you'll see who is really who, and desperate for the meaning of Love, that is shared from the mighty god. Yet not many seem to speak in this simple language so afraid to leave their false cornerstone.
Jason Atkinson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Solitude not Loneliness by Jason Atkinson )
- In The Name Of Peace, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gandhi Jayanthi., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- a droplet in an ocean, kedar thapa
- Concepts 26, Somanathan Iyer
- Voice Of The Mountain Top, George Egba
- Untitled, kedar thapa
- Courage, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- Hard Road To Success, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ignorance keeps us together Knowing make.., kedar thapa
- The greatest secret present everywhere, kedar thapa
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(November 9 - 1937)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)