The soldier fights for the people,
The soldier fights for good,
The soldier fights against evil.
Evil fights against the soldier,
Good fights with the soldier,
The people help the soldier.
The soldier fights for the Politicians,
The soldier fights for his country,
The soldier fights for his religion.
The politicians send him of to fight,
The country supports his strength,
His religion holds him back.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soldier by Corey Fauchon )
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
- Baking Bread, Roann Mendriq
- Completion, White Lily
- Tears, Michael McParland
- Spin of a coin, Tribhawan Kaul
- Knowing Fragments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)