So little bared yet
She wore below a knee length skirt
reaching neck above cleavage
love at those times was quite an art
for romance was the golden age!
Little was revealed of her tender skin
closed knees she sat pulling frock
what mystery was it that lay within
that tempted teen heart to unlock!
Most revealed was her dark bare feet
her ribboned hair oiled crow black
when she walked stopped heartbeat
knees grew weak and slack!
She was the girl the most beautiful
the girl that bared not much
a girl to be sought breaking all the rule
I could die for her just one touch!
Topic(s): love and art
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So little bared yet by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
Did you read them?
- Immutable entity, gajanan mishra
- A Child, Mihaela Pirjol
- Undercurrents, Michael Mira
- ~True Love ~, Aftab Alam
- A Country on Its Knees, mai venn
- Uncontrollable Poet, Erato
- Clocks, fiona sinclair
- Day Tripper, fiona sinclair
- Internet Dating, fiona sinclair
- Precious life it is!, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dirge, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Follower, Seamus Heaney
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)