In a desperate bid to catch
It's like dream convert in to reality
Height is so high
Every one want to reach
But you can't catch
Somewhere near to high
Height is beyond measurement
More upward height difference remain same.
Set your goal in life
Have some planning on your goal
Hard work is the only shortcut
Sky is the unlimited zone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sky Zone by ajay srivastava )
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister