RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Strutting into walkways of yesterday's embrace, I am silenced by the image of us together while you lie upon your death bed.
Not knowing what to say or do, holding your hand like it was a life line to heaven.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silenced by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Limerick-37, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- ****~ARRANGED MARRIAGE~****, Amit Ray
- Jessica Simpson, Justin Reamer
- Midterms, Justin Reamer
- Thirteenth floor, Daisy Pereira
- Philosophy, Justin Reamer
- Eternal Spirits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Waiting On God, Tom Zart
- Eunuch, arshad arshad
- Messengers Of The Heart, Tom Zart
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)