~Sick of Crazy~
Day One- I am sitting here happy...
Day Two- I might be sad...
Day Three- I could be angry or peaceful that depends on the counsellor I had...
Day Four- I could be feeling nothing which is quite normal for me...
Day Five- I’m going crazy, but no one ever notices me...
Day Six- I’m fixing myself and also everything else too...
Day Seven- I’m remembering that no one else is ever as messed up as you...
I survived my whole life this crazy insane way.~
Listening to what everyone else has to say.~
One major thing I forgot to do on my agenda was pray! !
Life got too hard for me so I planned an accident something big you know a scandal~
The first attempt didn’t get the attention I thought I required, so a jump would surely show them that I have blew completely off the handle....
I feel at times like I am back at square one.~
I feeling like screaming, crying and yelling at my evil- self ~
I really want to run.~
I want to hide back in that place that I almost was....
The place where the normal people cannot get me anymore and all I can feel is warm fuzz....
I’m sick of diagnoses....
I’m freaking sick of doctors...
I’m sick of being sick!
I’m sick of being scared!
I’m sick of pretty much everything that should have just been FAIR.~
I’m sick of being bi-polar~
I’m sick of being depressed~
I’m sick of ADHD, ANXIETY, OCD, ODD and all of the rest....
I’m sick of doctors trying to tell me who I am, my life no more will be a med changing test~!
I am me this is who I am...
I might be crazy, or a little off the wall. ~
I might want to cry and curl up in a ball.~
No more diagnoses! Nope, Not for me!
I am happy and content with letting the real inside me flow free.
Not what me the doctor of the week thinks the world should see.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~Sick of Crazy~ by Cassanya Anderson )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Anecdote of the Jar, Wallace Stevens
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Indian Weavers, Sarojini Naidu
Poem of the Day
- New Birth, Paul Sebastian
- First Encounter - Tan Sri Clement Hii, john tiong chunghoo
- I Chose To Mickey With The Mouse, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Honey-Bee Lover, Paul Sebastian
- How real is This Truth?, michael walkerjohn
- What Bhagavad Gita is not, Bashyam Narayanan
- Sold, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Pain, Pain Knows No Race, Hebert Logerie
- God's Hands Of Love, Tom Zart
- Alone, Samantha Gronn