~Sick of Crazy~
Day One- I am sitting here happy...
Day Two- I might be sad...
Day Three- I could be angry or peaceful that depends on the counsellor I had...
Day Four- I could be feeling nothing which is quite normal for me...
Day Five- I’m going crazy, but no one ever notices me...
Day Six- I’m fixing myself and also everything else too...
Day Seven- I’m remembering that no one else is ever as messed up as you...
I survived my whole life this crazy insane way.~
Listening to what everyone else has to say.~
One major thing I forgot to do on my agenda was pray! !
Life got too hard for me so I planned an accident something big you know a scandal~
The first attempt didn’t get the attention I thought I required, so a jump would surely show them that I have blew completely off the handle....
I feel at times like I am back at square one.~
I feeling like screaming, crying and yelling at my evil- self ~
I really want to run.~
I want to hide back in that place that I almost was....
The place where the normal people cannot get me anymore and all I can feel is warm fuzz....
I’m sick of diagnoses....
I’m freaking sick of doctors...
I’m sick of being sick!
I’m sick of being scared!
I’m sick of pretty much everything that should have just been FAIR.~
I’m sick of being bi-polar~
I’m sick of being depressed~
I’m sick of ADHD, ANXIETY, OCD, ODD and all of the rest....
I’m sick of doctors trying to tell me who I am, my life no more will be a med changing test~!
I am me this is who I am...
I might be crazy, or a little off the wall. ~
I might want to cry and curl up in a ball.~
No more diagnoses! Nope, Not for me!
I am happy and content with letting the real inside me flow free.
Not what me the doctor of the week thinks the world should see.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~Sick of Crazy~ by Cassanya Anderson )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Man He Killed, Thomas Hardy
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- God, ! - Th@ We N0t, sEaN nOrTh
- only defence against a rhythm - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- Snuggle 2, Michael P. McParland
- ROAD FROM PARIS 1970, Terry Collett
- '' O '', Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Short and Sweet, Brittany Veloso
- PH: Echo: True Love, Brian Johnston
- Snow Blind..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Nostalgia, Rimni chakravarty
- The Spirit-World, Emmanuel George Cefai