~Sick of Crazy~
Day One- I am sitting here happy...
Day Two- I might be sad...
Day Three- I could be angry or peaceful that depends on the counsellor I had...
Day Four- I could be feeling nothing which is quite normal for me...
Day Five- I’m going crazy, but no one ever notices me...
Day Six- I’m fixing myself and also everything else too...
Day Seven- I’m remembering that no one else is ever as messed up as you...
I survived my whole life this crazy insane way.~
Listening to what everyone else has to say.~
One major thing I forgot to do on my agenda was pray! !
Life got too hard for me so I planned an accident something big you know a scandal~
The first attempt didn’t get the attention I thought I required, so a jump would surely show them that I have blew completely off the handle....
I feel at times like I am back at square one.~
I feeling like screaming, crying and yelling at my evil- self ~
I really want to run.~
I want to hide back in that place that I almost was....
The place where the normal people cannot get me anymore and all I can feel is warm fuzz....
I’m sick of diagnoses....
I’m freaking sick of doctors...
I’m sick of being sick!
I’m sick of being scared!
I’m sick of pretty much everything that should have just been FAIR.~
I’m sick of being bi-polar~
I’m sick of being depressed~
I’m sick of ADHD, ANXIETY, OCD, ODD and all of the rest....
I’m sick of doctors trying to tell me who I am, my life no more will be a med changing test~!
I am me this is who I am...
I might be crazy, or a little off the wall. ~
I might want to cry and curl up in a ball.~
No more diagnoses! Nope, Not for me!
I am happy and content with letting the real inside me flow free.
Not what me the doctor of the week thinks the world should see.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~Sick of Crazy~ by Cassanya Anderson )
- Over Time, Fatima Nusairat
- Truth is that, gajanan mishra
- FUCHSIA, Aminath Neena
- love is an 8 ball- it is decidedly so, Mandolyn ...
- Rising of a New Day Through Shine, Rohit Sapra
- Sad Cloud, ramesh rai
- I am carnival, Havilah
- Creative Musical Juces, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Finally Found Our Home, Michael McParland
- Distance doesn't matter, Antonio Liao
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(22 March 1941 -)