Bijay Kant Dubey
Should I Call You Chandramukhi (Moon-faced) Or Chandni (Moonlight) ?
What should I call you,
Chandramukhi or Chandni?
O stranger, just like, just like the moon
The sweet-sweet face, the fair-fair complexion,
The wide-wide eyes,
Whose ghazal or shayari are you!
When see I you all of a suden, feel I so,
But when pass you out of sight, I confuse in
Whether a deam it was!
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Should I Call You Chandramukhi (Moon-faced) Or Chandni (Moonlight) ? by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- To London's Clock, Naveed Khalid
- Love even, hasmukh amathalal
- Eternity I, Naveed Khalid
- The Reign of Life, Patrick Czyz
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma